Friday, August 5, 2011

Harvey is a Trekkie!

I realize that I have already espoused my love of the new USA show "Suits" & last nights episode was fabulous! I keep waiting for the show to loose it's edge, but it just keeps hitting it out of the park.  I love the characters, the writing, the acting, the stories, what a wonderful group of characters we get to follow each week!  Characters welcome, indeed! Well done USA!

As I bask in the glow of "Suits", I'd like to continue my love for USA.  "White Collar" came back with a bang and is keeping the stakes high for our favorite con man & friends.  "Covet Affairs" is not my favorite program but it is still a fun way to spend an hour & the focus shifting to include more of Auggie has made me like it a bit more.

I think I'll stop there and post this link:

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2011/08/05/teen-wolf-covert-affairs-falling-skies-why-the-summer-of-2011-offers-some-of-televisions-best-thrills-and-chills/ 

I don't agree with absolutely everything listed but very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment