Friday, January 21, 2011

Monday night TV - Reviews

Being Human (US version) on SyFy – I’m a huge fan of the UK version so, I was skeptical of this one.  I enjoyed this version much more than I thought I would.  It did feel a little clunky and uneven but overall the actors are inhabiting the characters nicely, the writing was good and the cinematography was nice and dark.  I hope that the story becomes unique sooner rather than later.

The Cape on NBC – This new series is beginning to find its legs. The characters are getting a little depth, and we have seen “Orwell” come out to meet the crew.  I enjoyed this episode.

Chuck on NBC – Another good one, though aggravating that the writers would split up our leads this way on purpose!  Stellar performances as always and the side story with Lester - FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment